Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome

      Welcome to Goat Cheese and Peaches! I am trying my hand at blogging and decided to blog about the thing I know best: food!  I love to cook and would cook elegant gourmet meals every night if I could afford to. I can't, so instead I cook mediocre meals to the best of my ability.
       Most of my recipes come from Pinterest, a few are passed down from my mother, and some are from my favorite cookbook The Homesick Texan.  This blog is guaranteed to not be innovative or extraordinary in design but guaranteed to feature delicious recipes from my horrible Pinterest habit.  The sites where the recipes come from will be marked accordingly and please remember that 99% are not my own.
       Enjoy and happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Love it girl! I will be anxiously awaiting the recipes!

    ReplyDelete